Fresh Inset S.A ("Company", "we" or "our"), based in Toruń, POLAND, Wileńska 4 /A017, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is the data controller in relation to the processing of your personal data as a website visitor at: www.freshinset.com ("Website") or corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
In this policy, we inform you how we obtain, process and share the personal data that we store. Personal data means any information that can be used to identify an individual.
It is important to us that you feel safe with how we handle your personal data. We take measures to ensure that your personal data is protected and that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable data protection regulations and our internal policies and procedures.
FROM WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
• Personal data that you give to us by way of filling in forms on our Website or corresponding with us (contact details).
• Personal data that we collect or generate automatically, e.g. when you visit our Website, we will automatically collect personal data about you and your visit, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet and some other information such as your browser type and version, information about your device's interaction with the website, including the pages you accessed and the links you clicked. Furthermore, our Website may also download cookies to your device.
WHEN AND WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1) Answer your questions and handle feedback
2) Communicate business related information
3) Evaluate the use and follow up on the use of our Website
4) Provide relevant marketing and communication on our Website
5) Comply with legal obligations
6) Manage and protect our Website, services and related IT systems
RECIPIENTS THAT WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
Where necessary, we share your personal data with others. In order to fulfil the purposes of the processing of your personal data, we share personal data with service providers that we have engaged. These service providers provide IT services to us, such as Website and IT system hosting, maintenance and support service. The service providers may only process your personal data for these purposes and in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We are the data controller for the processing of personal data that the service providers carry out on our behalf.
WHERE WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We always strive to store and process personal data within the EU/EEA. However, some of our service providers may be located outside the EU/EEA and in such a case personal data will be processed outside the EU/EEA. In order to ensure that the personal data is protected we make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place in relation to the service providers which handle your personal outside the EU/EEA, e.g. by way of data transfer agreements (which include standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission).
Under data protection regulations, you have certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. We process your personal data to the extent necessary in order to fulfill your rights. You have the right to:
1) Access your personal data
2) Update your personal data
3) Withdraw consent
4) Object to the processing of personal data
5) Delete your personal data
6) Restrict the use of your personal data
7) Transfer your personal data (data portability)
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information we hold concerning you and to limit access to that information in order to safeguard that personal information from loss, interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company endeavours to ensure that personal data are kept as current as possible and that irrelevant or excessive data are deleted or made anonymous as soon as reasonably practicable.
INFORMATION REGARDING COOKIES
The website uses the so-called cookie files (cookies). Cookies are simple, small files / IT data sent along with the subpages of this website and stored on the hard drive of a given User's computer by a web browser for the proper use of our website. The information stored in cookies may be sent back to our servers during the next visit of the Website user or transferred to the relevant third parties.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS NOTICE
The Company may amend the provisions of this Policy. You will be informed accordingly about any changes or additions.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us. See below for contact details. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority within your jurisdiction - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.